United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world
We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at United Parcel Service (UPS)
Job ID: R22001627
Employee Type: Permanent
Package Center Specialist
- This position works in the package center servicing customers and coordinating the center’s administrative activities.
- He/She may be responsible for the training and development of center administrative employees where such employees are assigned, and will direct the work of others.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
- Takes ownership of customer’s shipping needs and offers viable solutions.
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends.
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices and trains others.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs./18+ kgs.
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week.
International Sales Support Specialist
Job ID: R22006778
Employee Type: Permanent
- The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for providing executive support and generating reports as requested by Sales Operations.
- He/She ensures report data is accurate and increases the awareness of strategic account performance to stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at United Parcel Service (UPS)” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.