MANDOS NIGERIA is committed to providing world class professional services in Human resources tailored to consistently exceed the expectations of our clients by providing a distinctively cohesive team of specialized Human resource managers and thoughtful leaders. Our clients can be sure of significantly reducing their costs, increasing efficiency and productivity through our array of HR services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs Mandos Nigeria Limited
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives no
Explore More Opportunities
- Federal Government Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Yaba Graduate Internship Recruitment
- Latest Recruitment at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- ExxonMobil is Recruiting
- Sterling Bank is Recruiting
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Latest Recruitment
- First Bank is Recruiting
- Dangote Group is Recruiting
- First Bank is Recruiting
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is Recruiting
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Identify target companies and manage their relationships with the Company
Identify the information/sources needed to carry out target companies’ activities and conduct a critical analysis
Develop and maintain relationships on behalf of the Company’s investment target region, across Africa and globally
Promote the Company’s vision with internal and external decision makers
Develop valuation and projected returns models, using range and appropriate valuation methodologies; perform ad hoc analyses requested by Company’s Managing Partners
Lead transactions under supervision of Company’s senior management (Directors and Managing Partners)
Run due diligence checks on target companies
Conceptualize draft transactions documents
Assist with negociation of legal documentation
Assist with preparation of documentation to be submitted to the Company’s Investment Committee
Draft legal agreements
Portfolio Company monitoring:
Track and monitor compliance of portfolio companies with investment agreements and propose courses of action in the event of non-compliance
Analyse corporate financial data and other industry information to identify and monitor issues that may affect the Company’s investments
Liaise with service providers working with portfolio companies, as needed
Assist the management in the process of exit conceptualization, preparation and execution
Fundraising and Investors relations:
Lead of support all activities related to fundraising or servicing of existing Limited Partners’ (« LPs ») in relation to any fund under management
Assist with management of investors’ Relations aspect of the Company’s work including ownership of specific LP and potential relationships
Qualifications and Requirements:
Mentoring and team development
Supervise Investment Assistants and Internship programs
Manage interns’ recruitment process
Display ability for end to end management and supervision of a team (Interns, Investment Assistants and Investment Analysts) in the context of various operational aspects of the Company or projects undertaken by the Company
Communication in English
Display fluency in written, and oral expression adapted to work in African Private Equity
Show ability to conduct independent research and propose new and best practice ways of conducting the Company’s business as well to advance the Company’s business
Adaptability / Flexibility
Evaluate the impact of any changes in the business of the Company and propose answers or the appropriate solutions
Prioritize actions according to the challenges of the activities
Nutritionists are healthcare professionals who educate, advise and guide patients on nutrition plans that help them maintain a healthy lifestyle. They’ll meet with patients to identify their health goals and dietary restrictions. Nutritionists will use this information to build a personalized diet plan and exercise routine for the patient to regularly complete.
They’ll continuously check in on the patient’s progress and will provide advice and support on how to stay healthy. Nutritionists are responsible for staying updated on regular health trends and diets to ensure they’re providing valuable guidance and advice to patients. Many Nutritionists also attend group seminars or write articles educating others on nutritional plans and facts.
NUTRITIONIST SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Nutritionists need a certain set of skills and qualifications to be successful, including:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work closely with clients
- Good research and analysis skills
- Interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of different dietary allergies and restrictions
- An understanding of food science and how it affects bodies