Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects in Nigeria.
To maintain excellence in construction, we stay at the forefront of the industry, continuously building on our robust experience and strong technical expertise through development and innovation for the creation of long-term value for our stakeholders.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Julius Berger Nigeria Graduate Internship Program 2023.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Abuja
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
We offer students ( m / f / d ) the opportunity to complete the compulsory internship or a voluntary internship at our parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc in Nigeria for 5-6 months. The assignment takes place in the commercial office of our head office in Abuja.
What tasks do D expect?me with us?
- You work in the area of process management and help optimize internal processes.
- Reporting is also one of your tasks.
- You will also work in the area of controlling and support the team in planning and control tasks.
When does this internship suit you?
- You are at least in the 5th. Semester of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or industrial engineering with a focus on finance and controlling or you are in the corresponding master’s degree.
- You can prove a current certificate of study.
- You have good knowledge of German and English.
- You are interested in working in a multicultural, international project team and you are happy to show your own initiative.
- Good communication is important to you and you enjoy working in a team.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office ( especially Excel ).
- Initial experience in process management is desirable but not a requirement.
- The duration of use of 5-6 months is not a problem for you ( please specify the desired period ).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You will receive an internship salary and a foreign allowance.
- We cover the flight costs as well as visa and vaccination protection costs for you.
- Furnished accommodation is provided free of charge.
- We enable you to take part in an internal information event to bring you closer to living and working in Nigeria.
- We work for you comprehensively, especially in the first few weeks and we accompany you particularly intensively as part of our onboarding.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.