Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 Jumia Graduate Internship Programme.
Table of Contents
Internship - Jumia Global (Internship)
Vendor Onboard/Marketing Internship
- New onboard vendor communication, onboard materials review and application approval;
- Onboard new and existing sellers to Vendor Center;
- Marketing planning, exhibition support, company WeChat account management；
- Assist marketing events & exhibitions preparation.
Vendor Management Internship
- Monitor vendors operational performance. Provide proper training and guidance in the aim of ensuring vendors follow platform policies and regulations;
- Help vendors to solve the issues, monitor vendors warehouse inventory and replenishment, enhance vendors sales performance based on data analysis, etc.
Vendor Experience Internship
- Vendor communication and cross function coordination;
- Solve the cases and processes improvement at all levels of the Jumia platform;
- Support operation & regulation training to Jumia vendors.
Data Analyst Internship
- Support business to extract data and business reporting to drive the growth;
- Support Monthly/Quarterly business or tier one event KPI computation.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.