Outsource Africa is a leading recruitment agency based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are specialists in recruiting talents and understand the effort it takes to find the right talent.
From our screening/ profiling of candidates to final selection, we are with you every step of the way.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Junior Accountant at Outsource Africa.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
The Accountant plays a key role in the finance department such as bookkeeping the company’s income, spending, investments, budgets, and assets, managing all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Reporting on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Possession of a certificate from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) is a plus
- At least 2 years proven experience as an Accountant
- Knowledge of the Nigerian (tax) law and legislations
SALARY is 180k
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: March 20, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.