Phillips Consulting Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Junior Accountant at Phillips Outsourcing Services.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Assist in handling day-to-day assigned tasks for Brokerage entities (clients’ cash inflow, outflow,
- internal profile transfers, errors, bank reconciliations, etc.).
- Assist in preparing journal entries for prepaid expenses, accrued expenses, various expense accounts, and other required allocations.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office bundle (Word and Excel).
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Detail-oriented; works with a high level of accuracy with efficient performance.
- Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: December 23, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.