KPMG Nigeria is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for it 2020 graduate trainee programme
KPMG International Cooperative (or simply KPMG) is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.