KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional, and local clients and enhancing the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- A minimum of 5 O’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Must have completed NYSC
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Collaboration skills on and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Digital skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 15, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.