Kuda Bank is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Bank is recruiting for the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill the job vacancy at Kuda Bank.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
We are looking for Card Operations Interns who will be responsible for preparing, sorting, and dispatching cards to our customer’s through our delivery partners.
What You’ll Be Doing (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Receive card boxes from Secure ID
- Count the number of cards received and compare it with the data quantity(Ability to reconcile stocks or items).
- Each intern picks the states assigned to them and confirms using the name, address, and phone number, sorting according to regions.
- After confirmation, package the cards together and prepare them for the delivery partner
- Resolving customer complaints, and escalating issues, ensure resolution before closing conversations
- Tracking the status of cards delivered, yet to be delivered or in transit
- Communicate delivery issues with delivery partners
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in the use of Google sheets or Microsoft excel
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas
- Applicants must have NYSC certificate
- Applicants must between the ages of 18 to 25
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- L&D Training
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Kuda Bank Graduate Internship” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.