7UP Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at 7up Bottling Company.
- INFORMAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Addressing Consumer Complaints, resolving all other disputes at Pre-litigation/Arbitration/Mediation stage(s)
- MARKETING, & CORPORATE SERVICES CONTRACTS DRAFTING
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION & BRAND ENFORCEMENT: drive initiatives to address trade mark infringement and illicit trade (sale of parallel products, sale of duty-not-paid products, sale of trade mark infringing brands)
- CONSULTING: Provide advice to the company in the following areas:- Competition Law, Advertising Regulation, Labour Law, Data Protection, Taxation, Intellectual Property, Governance and Corporate Law, Product Liability, Contract Law/Sale of Goods, Product Packaging Compliance.
- LEGAL COUNSELLING TO AFFILLIATE COMPANIES: Will attend to the legal affairs (including litigation) of SBC’s two affiliates- Sunglass (Glass Bottle supplier) and Green Eagle (Cap Supplier)
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Will ensure that SBC’s head office is compliant with all real estate-related regulations/Laws
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria with at least 7-years’ post-call experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Industry Skills (product development and regulation, product liability, advocacy and engagement, illicit trade, trade and distribution, marketing, manufacturing).
- Practice Skills (conflict management, intellectual property, competition law, labour law, taxation, corporate law and company secretary ship).
- General Skills (drafting, negotiation, communication, external counsel management, corporate financial management.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.