9mobile Nigeria is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile Nigeria has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushes the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at 9mobile Nigeria.
- Designs and integrates components and interfaces based on service design specifications.
- Scope covers all Charging/non-charging related requirements, including platforms and solutions deployed to serve customers(all touchpoints) and the internal business units.
- Identifies, analyzes and evaluates alternative integration design solutions. Contributes to decisions about tools, methods and approaches to integration in large programs and projects.
- Identifies, analyzes and evaluates alternative integration design solutions.
- Develops measurement criteria to evaluate programs and projects and develops or reviews estimate on integration aspects of projects.
- Proactively monitor and mitigate risk.
- Stays up to date with current and future technology and technology/business process trends related to the mobile telecoms and associated industries.
- Oversee planning, designing, product & service integration, and delivery of IT solutions leveraging on standard IT frameworks. Provides integration strategy on complex Digital Transformation projects within Telecoms/IT domain.
- Responsible for end-to-end applications and solution analysis & design/integration of new products and services and/or upgrading of existing IT solutions within the BSS/OSS domain such as IN/OCS, CRM, ESB, Provisioning, Billing platforms, ERP, Salesforce automation, Big-Data, Avaya Call Center solution, Mediation, SDP,VAS platforms such as SMS, USSD, CRBT and other components within the service delivery domain.
- Oversee the integration and entire onboarding of 3rd party Digital services across the business by engaging and facilitating the design and implementation session.
- Design, architectand create complex and multi-threaded integrations between BSS/OSS/CRM andother 3rd party applications
- Participate in ITCapacity planning and management sessions to ensure proper governance, inarchitecture designs, Data Models, Product and service testing and deployment.
- Provide technicalinput into design briefs, bid submissions and project alignments
- Provide technicalexpertise and development support to the project managers and other projectstakeholders
- Strong contributorto service innovation. Supportinnovation that delivers business value and continuous improvement on platformand services;
- Responsible for thedevelopment of product platform roadmaps;
- Responsible for theidentification and management of risks related to the service delivery functionand related platforms;
- Manage relationshipwith supporting vendors in ensuring business objectives are delivered.
- Formulate policies/design processes for improvement and enforce compliance;
- Assist in implementing the function’s work programs and plan in line with agreed procedures and guidelines;
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions;
- Prepared/Compile agreed periodic activity and performance report for attention of Head, Product & Enterprise Solution Development.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Product & Service
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science / IT or a related or relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate and/or professional qualifications in related fields will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant work experience with three years in a supervisory role.
- Work experience in designing and implementing solutions across BSS/OSS and other IT/Telco product& services stack. Strong solution design and development experience;
- Strong technical knowledge of integration /middleware technologies and core network elements(e.g. MSC, SMSC etc.) including experience of the Intelligent Networks(IN)/Charging platforms, voucher management, CRM tools, Tibco/Primeton ESB, telephony/interactive systems etc.;
- Good understanding of API integrations between systems and across a value chain.
- Strong awareness of new developments in the mobile telecom industry and integration patterns for the implementation of new business/revenue models;
- Strong IP background, understanding the networking of systems on IP layer/OSI model
- Ability to communicate excellently (verbal and written), particularly in communicating complex technical details in very simple and clear business terms;
- Exceptional analytical, creative, quick-learning and critical thinking skills
- Good team management and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.