Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for vacant position in the organization. The company whose product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Job at Airtel Nigeria.
- Review, analyze and validate accuracy and profitability of new tariff plans.
- Review and analysis pricing of new products/promos to ensure profitability and approval in line with DOA.
- Carry out Post-Launch Analysis of new products and promos.
- Monitor pricing to ensure that the objectives are achieved (acquisitions/usage/revenue).
- Monitor the ongoing competitively and profitability of product prices
Segment-Wise Revenue Analysis
- Monthly Analysis of Data Plans for profitability
- Monthly Analysis of New Activations. Checking contribution to revenue vis a vis Cost of Acquisition
- Bucket Wise revenue analysis (detailed break-down of revenue for planning purposes)
- Ensure AOP/Revised AOP is strictly adhered to. Flash & Forecast reviewed and submitted promptly/Ensure the month end Business Review presentation submitted as per due date
- Update monthly template on expense category showing detailed expense breakup, rate/volume analysis and continuously identify opex savings initiatives
Innovation: Value addition ideas and Implementation
- To Provide and implement 1 value adding idea per quarter
Ensure delivery of BPA Reports assigned as per BPA Calendar
- BPA Reports
- Timely delivery of reports.
- Quality in the delivery of reports
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate Degree: H.N.D/BSc. and MBA/ACA will be an added advantage
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL script writing and data mining techniques
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT
- Application Knowledge
- Data Analysis
- Research & Data Gathering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Tariffing, Product Pricing & Performance Analysis
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication skills
- Business Insights
- Attention to Details
- Organizational Awareness
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.