Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelez International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company).
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box. Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee and drinking chocolate.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Cadbury Nigeria Plc – Mondelez International.
You support category planning teams by translating category plans for sales team execution.
How you will contribute
- Work with the category team to determine optimal portfolio assortment and high revenues activities
- Support with the formulation of customer plans and subsequent monitoring
- Coordinate and manage the commercial set-up of sales activation
- Provide customer, channel and trade expertise and recommendations in the launch of new products
- Validate Launch Support Fees and track performance and complete reconciliation as required
- Prepare customer solutions (e.g. Tailor-made activations, events) in a co-operation with the Customer Activation team
- Evaluate the execution of activities vs the plan – drivers, implementation of learning into further activations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Organizing and prioritizing skills
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Having an open mind and driving for results
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
The ideal candidate should possess
- University degree
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience in FMCG (in trade marketing, category planning or marketing)
- Problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- High level appreciation of MS Office skills (Excel, PPT etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines
- High ethical standard and level of integrity
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.