Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelez International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company).
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box. Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee and drinking chocolate.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Cadbury Nigeria Plc – Mondelez International.
Table of Contents
Manager ISC Finance West Africa
You will be the finance partner to plant management and manage the overall financial integrity and performance of a manufacturing site. You will support the Plant Leadership team in preparing and executing business proposals, verifying assumptions, and checking for daily execution. You will manage finance for a complex plant cluster, hub or large manufacturing plant.
How you will contribute
- Manage finance planning and performance management processes and related financial decisions potentially including strategic plan and annual contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modelling and decision support for a manufacturing plant, plant cluster or hub.
- Ensure a strong controls and compliance environment in the manufacturing plant. You will also ensure that policies are understood in the organization and that proper controls and compliance are in place.
- Partner with plant management to provide critical financial perspective and insight for business strategies and decisions. You will also monitor and adjust execution of actions.
- Drive for harmonization, efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and build a mindset of continuous improvement within the Finance team.
- Build a high-performing Finance team. You will also recruit and develop Finance talent and drive our Finance talent agenda with a focus on Supply Chain/plant controlling.
Qualifications and Requirements:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial planning and performance management including analyzing, planning and reporting company financial performance across all financial KPIs and strategy development, investment decisions and cost management to achieve financial targets.
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and snacking market including Supply Chain/manufacturing dynamics. Relevant experience in a large regional (or global) corporation.
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including proven business partnering, influencing and communication skills across a large regional or global, public company; experience working as a finance leader managing cross-functional and business partner teams to make decisions and drive results.
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and ability to identify opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations.
Job specific requirements:
- Knowledge and use of SAP
- Experience in financial analysis, planning and cost controlling.
- Should have led a team successfully in current/previous responsibilities.
- Ability to influence decision-making and strong business partnering skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- The ideal candidate should minimum 10 years work experience in a Manufacturing environment (preference will be Plant Controlling finance roles)
Education / Certifications:
- Must have minimum Bachelor’s degree or Member of Professional Accounting Body
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.