Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelez International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company).
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box. Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee and drinking chocolate.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Cadbury Nigeria Plc – Mondelez International.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Manage and be responsible for the day-to-day direct tax matters for a material country or cluster of countries outside of the US including the preparation of direct tax returns, filings and related matters to ensure timeliness and accuracy in compliance with tax laws.
- You will also manage communication on local tax audits and recommend changes to reserves for current and potential issues.
- Ensure direct tax compliance requirements for the country are timely and accurately met, and that tax policies are followed including compliance with internal standards on completion dates, record retention and workpaper support, and provide local tax expertise to the Tax Accounting team/external support.
- Monitor local tax legislative events, tax audits, tax-planning and business initiative developments.
- You will provide management with ongoing income tax guidance and support.
- Develop and continually improve standard direct tax compliance processes and ways of working.
- Contribute to a high-performing Tax team for the country and region (Mondelēz International employees and actively manage the EY Program relationship).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Technical expertise in relevant tax laws and regulations; tax policy, procedures, and strategies; transfer pricing norms; and tax compliance and audit defense processes.
- Business acumen and understanding of our business and finance beyond the tax scope. Relevant direct tax experience.
- Leadership skills including proven business partnering and communication skills across a large global, public company.
- Growth/digital mindset and the ability to identify strategic opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Integrity and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations.
What you need to know about this position:
The role has accountability spanning:
- Tax Strategic Planning
- Local Tax Management
- Corporate Tax Management
- Tax Policy Development and Implementation
- Tax Regulation Update
- Business Partner
Education / Certifications:
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in Accounting/Finance
- Member of Professional Accounting Body
Job specific requirements:
- At least 8 years Tax experience in MNC and/or Big 4.
- Comprehensive knowledge in taxation
- Local statutory accounting & US GAAP knowledge is preferred
- Budgeting / Forecasting Skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in FMCG industry are preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite advance skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.