Citibank Nigeria Limited – Is the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and make a real impact.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancy at CITIBANK
- The Banker is a senior level professional responsible for driving the planning of investment strategies and solutions for major market clients in coordination with the Institutional Banking team.
- The overall objective of this role is to drive revenue by cross selling the Citi platform while efficiently deploying the firm’s capital and evaluating and managing risk.
- Partner with Senior Bankers to provide overall relationship management support
- Assist with day to day cash management activities, trading initiatives, vendor finance, foreign exchange, loan activity, debt capital markets efforts, share repurchase and interest rate/equity derivatives
- Support Bankers in cross-selling full spectrum of products and services by identifying customer needs to generate revenue
- Responsible for evaluating public filings, research reports, operations, business plans, and financial forecasts to produce strategic and financial analyses
- Responsible for staying abreast of market and industry trends, “best practices” and competitive landscape.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s / University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 15 years post-graduation experience out of which 10 years must have been in the banking industry and at least 2 years must have been on the Assistant General Manger grade.
- 6 – 10 years of experience
- Sound understanding of the Corporate Banking business and its related products, pertinent regulations affecting it and the lending and credit approval process
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning, negotiation, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with large corporate clients, capital markets products, derivatives, credit, cash management, trade,finance and securities products
- Series 7 and 63 licenses.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.