The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Coca-Cola HBC Nigeria.
Table of Contents
RGM Capability & Insights Senior Manager-Africa
We are seeking a Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Capability & Analytics Manager, to join our dynamic team in Africa Operating Unit.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years experience, demonstrating a combination of strong cross-functional & strategic leadership skills to drive our system capabilities agenda to the next level, as well as solid analytical skills encompassing a range of analytical tools and techniques (ideally with beverage or FMCG industry experience).
This role offers the opportunity to progress into RGM market leadership roles, as well as other strategic roles in the organisation in areas such as franchise leadership, commercial execution, strategy, and more.
Function related activities / Key responsibilities
- Plan and execute a robust capability building plan to step-change our RGM capability across the system, encompassing tools, data and proficiency within the RGM team, the Commercial function, broader operating unit and across the bottling system
- Act as a strategic partner to relevant parts of the enterprise that deliver critical inputs to the RGM process, particularly Platform Services, Consumer Insights, Commercial Finance and Strategy
- Drive critical analysis for cross-Africa RGM needs, ensuring streamlined, standardized reporting and insights into portfolio performance, growth opportunities, and key initiative tracking. As part of this, the role should ensure team access to quality data from multiple sources
- Provide analytical support as needed to RGM market leaders and key strategic projects, participating actively to orchestrate RGM strategic projects as they arise. Partner with the RGM analysts in defining the tools and data roadmap, and in standardizing and simplifying our product suite over time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills with experience in several analytical tools and techniques, and communicating critical insights in a clear and compelling manner
- Willingness and proactivity to learn fast and grow in understanding of business fundamentals, commercial and RGM principles, and growth drivers across a range of markets
- Ability to design and lead cross-functional projects effectively; specific experience in designing and rolling out capability-building programs is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the FMCG beverages industry, with a focus on capability building in RGM and commercial planning roles
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Additional analytical, financial, or commercial qualifications are beneficial
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with experience in cross-team coordination
- Resilience and adaptability in the face of challenges
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members, fostering a collaborative work environment
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: November 28, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.