Arla Dairy Products Limited is a dairy cooperative producing natural, healthy and high quality dairy products for Nigerian consumers and across over 100 countries around the world.
Arla Dairy Products Limited is the 4th largest dairy company in the world, with major foot prints across several categories such as Cheese, Butter, Milk Powder, UHT, Evaporated Milk and Yogurt. Some of its prominent brands include Arla, Lurpak, Castello, Puck, Apetina, Cocio & Dano.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at DANO Milk – Arla Dairy Products Limited.
Table of Contents
- Support staff recruitment processes, including handling of the application and shortlisting process, liaising with candidates and scheduling of interviews
- Support and coordinate the onboarding process for new joiners
- Maintain an accurate and efficient HR database with employee information and necessary documentation
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of employee payroll and remittances
- Coordinate periodic HR processes, ensuring proper documentation
- Coordinate employee training and development programs, including planning and scheduling sessions, tracking attendance, and organizing training materials.
- Assist with employee relations matters, such as conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and grievance procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations by maintaining proper documentation and records. Assisting with audits and providing support during regulatory investigations.
- Assist in gathering and collating news articles for Newsletter
- Writes employee communications and correspondence about updates in HR policies
- Oversee day-to-day office operations, such as maintaining office supplies, coordinating office equipment repairs, managing facility maintenance, and ensuring a clean and organized work environment.
- Support the creation and execution of employee engagement initiatives and HR projects
- Assist with the planning and coordination of meetings, workshops, and other company events. This may involve arranging logistics, preparing agendas, coordinating travel arrangements, and managing event budgets.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
- Deal with day-to-day HR queries and advising staff in line with the current policies and procedures
- Support with other HR tasks that might be delegated from time to time
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Graduate in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Communication or any field with a strong interest in Human Resources Management, Administration, or Psychology
- 3-5 years of relevant HR experience
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or other recognised HR certification bodies
- Expert knowledge of Labour Law
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Ms Word, Powerpoint and Ms Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Social media savvy
Personal Competencies and Profile:
- Ambitious, curious, talented and have a flair for people
- Has strong work ethics and morals
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Goal–driven and result oriented
- A self-starter who can work with little or no supervision
- Team player.
Method of Application
Deadline: August 31, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.