Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest job at Deloitte Nigeria.
- Perform process based and follow up audits that focuses on identifying risks within warehouse processes
- Apply data analytics approaches to drive warehouse efficiencies, assess and monitor risks, develop audit plans, build and analyze hypotheses to solve complex warehouse problems
- Eliminate redundant warehouse audit processes and introduce best practices and innovative means to carry out effective appraisals of the warehouse
- Maintain and report discrepancies found during receiving, stocking, order picking or distribution such as items counts and description
- Ensure adherence to warehouse Standard Operating Procedures and perform the ethical audit for warehouse staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 – 8 years’ experience as an internal auditor. Experience in a FMCG warehouse will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Deadline: January 20, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.