Ernst and Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are committed to building a better working world – with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Ernst and Young.
Table of Contents
Oil & Gas Audit Senior
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients’ satisfaction.
- Proactively maintain contact with the client throughout the year.
- Direct fieldwork daily, inform supervisors of the engagement status, and manage staff performance.
- Adapt the audit approach to the changing client environment.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
- Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff. Provide performance feedback and training, and conduct performance reviews.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment. Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills. Develop an understanding of EY’s service lines and actively seek/encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to apply the firm’s services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A second class upper degree in accounting or other numerate studies
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working as an auditor with business/industry experience to meet special needs of Oil and Gas industry audits
- Excellent project management skills, advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Integrity within a professional environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.