Interswitch Group is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available latest job at Interswitch Group.
- To support business strategic planning and performance management.
- To provide insights/utilize data support decision making within the business.
- Drives and conducts research activities – on the external environment, the payments industry and other industries of interest, existing and potential competition, etc
- Provide team leadership and technical guidance in applying appropriate methodologies, tools and templates on research, planning, performance management, departmental/units engagement and customer/consumers engagement
- Coordinate strategy workshop(s) planning
- Drive data collection and analysis (in line with defined metrics and targets) to feed management decisions Drive development and implementation of Interswitch pricing strategies (including processes and tools for price setting and enforcement) Drive development of quality deliverables (ie implement reporting outline and frequency agreed with Group Head, Strategy and Professional Services) Support engagement with the Board, the GMD, Departmental and Unit Heads
- Support progress meetings with executive and senior management (eg SMC)
- Support interventions where results are adverse
- Support learning and knowledge sharing (organisation wide) to maximise use of conclusions, recommendations and lessons (ie ensure learnings are integrated into planning, design & budgeting of new projects
- Provide coaching & development, motivation and support to team members – ie provides honest and timely feedback to team, supports team development
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should a B.Sc (minimum of 2nd Class Upper) in any discipline but preferably in Economics, Business Administration or a related field
- Experience (Number of relevant years): At least seven (8) years’ experience in strategic planning and implementation, performance tracking/management, project management
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualification(s): Project Management Certification
- Current position should be no less than Senior Associate or its equivalent.
- Strategic Management
- Timely completion of strategy activities (against plan)
- Stakeholder (internal) satisfaction rating
- Business performance (level of achievement of key results)
- New/additional business/growth opportunities identified
- Success rate of special projects (timeliness, actionable recommendations effected, value to the business – revenue, profit, etc)
- Leadership and People Development
- Direct reports feedback rating
- Relationship Management
- Stakeholder (internal) satisfaction rating.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 14, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.