Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects in Nigeria.
To maintain excellence in construction, we stay at the forefront of the industry, continuously building on our robust experience and strong technical expertise through development and innovation for the creation of long-term value for our stakeholders.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
- Contact person for all employees, managers and the management Sparring partner of the HR manager international Staff
- Local tax calculation, application for work/residence permits
- Support for the human resources department in Wiesbaden with personnel planning, procurement, development and remuneration processes
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Settlement of the international salaries and as well as the release account
- Actively participate in the recruitment process by writing job descriptions and overseeing the hiring process
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance appraisal processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social sciences or a relevant field; Additional education and training is an advantage
- Proven experience as a human resources officer (minimum 5 years of professional experience as a human resources officer), human resources manager or in another HR function
- Confident in handling people functions (compensation and benefits, recruiting, training and development, etc.)
- Confident handling of German labor law
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Good knowledge of SAP HCM systems and SAP OM
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and personnel portals
- Verbal and written communication and expression skills (German & English)
- Very good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Openness to an international, intercultural environment
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job with very good remuneration with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden as well as good further training opportunities awaits you.
- You will receive a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with e.g. sports and leisure facilities, clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- Family reunification is possible, we run our own kindergarten and school in Abuja, which is recognized by the Hessian-Thuringian school system.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.