Kuda Bank is a full-service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Bank is recruiting for the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill out the latest job at Kuda Bank.
Table of Contents
Senior Product Manager - Onboarding and Identity
- We’re searching for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the Onboarding and Identity team at Kuda. As a member of the Product team, you will be responsible for owning the development and execution of our product strategy for customer onboarding and identity.
- You will have the unique opportunity to contribute to our growth and expansion by guiding a talented team that will build and iterate features, tools, and controls to help keep our customers and our bank safe. In that function you will be directly responsible for the entire customer onboarding and verification process, optimizing what information we collect on our customers and at which points of their journey. You’ll be supporting various divisions in the bank offering advice and support on a large portfolio of new and existing products too.
- As a Senior Product Manager in Onboarding and Identity, you’ll partner with our Design, Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, and Core Product teams to create a roadmap full of features, products, experiments, and understanding which will help
You’ll work with a high-performing, entrepreneurial, and product-focused group of engineers and designers, in a highly collaborative and fun environment.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the company, the product, and most importantly, on the lives and livelihoods of our amazing users!
- Take full ownership of the customer onboarding funnel metrics, utilizing these to direct your roadmap, share performance with C-Suite executives, and spot day-to-day issues
- You are responsible for the discovery, development, and improvement of new and existing features within the Identity area; Customer Due Diligence (KYC, enhanced due diligence for additional financial products) and Digital Identity (authentication and authorization).
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication.
- You interface with legal and regulatory teams, operations, and customer experience to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio.
- Develop and execute a product strategy for onboarding, focused on identifying pain points and prioritizing opportunities for onboarding and customer identity.
- Creating a clear vision for how we execute and continuously improve our onboarding journeys.
- Own the full product discovery and delivery process from identifying the problem to ideating/research to delivering and then iterating
- Develop, prioritize and regularly review your roadmap ensuring your key metrics align with Kudas OKRs.Then, build consensus, and coordinate with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Build world-class onboarding and Identity focused experiments and features using data, research and collaboration to lead your thinking. Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure
- Coordinate resources, and create project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery with the highest quality
- Deliver features and products that will create amazing user experiences and validate these with customers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or similar roles.
- Demonstrable working experience on onboarding within banking or fintech product user journeys.
- You will have a strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem.
- You will be both technical as well as customer focused, with the ability to create workflows with Engineers, UX Skills to assist you in interacting with Designers and a customer focused mindset that allows you to create a product that allows for consistency throughout our customer experience.
- Experience managing KYC platforms.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.