Mikano International Ltd is a Nigerian company with an interest in power generation, real estate, and construction.
Mikano, with her new technology, skills, and experience coupled with the high-tech modern machines acquired has been at the forefront of manufacturing and assembling generating sets in the world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest job at Mikano International Ltd.
Table of Contents
Social Media Manager
- We are searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a strong online presence for our various brands and product offerings.
- The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by collaborating with the creative team to produce high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- The person will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and also interface with internal stakeholders who will ensure sales leads generated are closed.
- As a Social media manager, we expect her to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. She should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, the idle candidate should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Running company online media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating/Collaborating on high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Very experienced using social media campaign management platforms
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree or Executive training in Marketing or relevant field
- Familiarity with web design is a plus.
Open to negociation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs, including contact phone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: September 25, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.