Nestle Nigeria – Is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 189 countries worldwide.
We enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. Driven by our purpose we want to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society and ensure our long-term success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Engineering Supervisor (Electrical & Automation)
A day in a Life
- Project Management: Participates in Capital Investments projects in the factory ensuring that the technical solution follows corporate and market standards and is delivered with the expected quality, being on time and in budget. Responsibilities include: the preparation of the user and technical specifications, coordinating the requirements of the main users (production, quality, etc.), the follow up of the solution development, the pre-test, implementation and training of operators and maintenance crews. Must fully understand the technical details of the MES-E&A solutions in all projects.
- Full Compliance: Ensure Process & Equipment safety for people, products and environment and that one exhibits an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations. Ensure that the Change Management is in place to appropriately manage modifications in the MES-E&A solutions. Ensure the application of the market and local MES-E&A related legislation (i.e. electrical, calibration, etc).
- Product and Process Mastership: MES-E&A engineers play a key role in the continuous improvement of our factories through mastering the process and product characteristics. The MES-E&A engineer must have a deep insight of the processes, and continuously strive for the improvement of quality, safety or efficiency while protecting the technological know how and competitive advantage.
- Operational Support: Participates in the implementation of engineering tools at site level (i.e. NSAT, NEST, AMM, etc.). Ensures that all MES-E&A installations comply with market and corporate safety, health, environment, product safety and product quality standards. Ensures that the key MES-E&A documentation is up to date and in place (i.e. SLD, URS, FDS, Calibration procedures, etc.). Participates in the M&I activities in the factory.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this position you must have a
- B.Sc., HND in Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation/Automation Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years Automation and/or Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Electrical experience.
- Experience in personnel supervision (of technical teams, contractors or other 3rd parties).
- Participation in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies in Electrical and Automation areas)
- Self-Management following defined KPIs/Objectives, and proactively tracking them.
- Exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning and/or maintenance execution desired but not a must.
- Detailed knowledge of PC, PLC, Database and SCADA systems.
- Proven experience with Siemens PLC.
- Experience with the development of Wonderware InTouch.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: July 20, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.