Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited was created from humble beginnings in 1998 with a vision to earn a reputable name in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry by being measurably efficient, responsible and competitive while working to meet Company growth and objectives within the broader Social and Economic goals of our operating environment.
The vision behind Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited is about a team with passion and commitment, whose relentless efforts and dedicated service have led the Company to where it is today.
Applications are currently accepted from interested candidates to apply for the latest job at NorthWest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited.
Table of Contents
- Identifies, develops, and implements engineering strategies that will ensure modernization, automation, and expansion of existing facilities for all range of lubricant products of Northwest.
- Draws up and implement a preventive maintenance schedule that ensures increased plant availability and reliability
- Prepares a realistic annual maintenance budget for LBP based on experience and historical data
- Ensures spare parts and technical accessories used in the plant are of very high standard and obtained at competitive prices
- Provide and implement maintenance /repair services for all lubricant ancillary equipment which includes buildings, forklifts, compressors, generators, and other equipment acquired into the plant
- Coordinating the activities of Contractors to ensure that contracted services are delivered promptly and at optimal value addition.
- Ensure that all facilities of the plant are in top conditions to satisfy the requirements of NMDPRA, FEPA and LASEPA
- Liaise with equipment Manufacturers on specification, design, new innovations, and current developments for better equipment management.
- Ensures safety and security in all warehouses through proper attention to maintenance issues in the warehouse and stores.
- Conduct regular studies on the manufacturing processes to ensure optimal performance and enhance capacity utilization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) qualification.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.