Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion, and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies that are leaders in their market.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Job at Oando Plc.
Table of Contents
Digital Communications Senior Analyst I
- The Digital Communications Senior Analyst I plays an integral role in the execution of the approved Digital Communications strategy to support the Company’s overall communication objectives.
- He / she will be required to use the full spectrum of digital and social media to actively disseminate corporate initiatives and achievements, general Company information and engage online stakeholder communities. He / she will also manage the online personas (reputation management) of key members of Executive Management.
- He / she will lead the cause for internal social media brand ambassadors with the aim of motivating employee attitudinal and behavioral change towards the Company’s social media platforms.
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability:
- Responsible for supporting the successful execution of approved digital strategy to build brand equity and increase stakeholder engagement.
- Development, refinement, and dissemination of content for company owned social (singlehandedly or in collaboration with Digital Agency).
- Development, refinement and dissemination of content for Executive Management social profiles.
- Staying up to date with digital trends and technologies and making recommendations for how the organisation can leverage them to improve its digital presence.
- Online reputation management of Executive Management profiles.
- Manage online communities across all social media channels (corporate and Executive Management).
- Management of 3rd party vendors for successful achievement of objectives.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital metrics to measure the effectiveness of digital campaigns and to identify areas for improvement.
Major Responsibility Areas: Identify the major duties and tasks accomplished by this position
- Responsible for the successful implementation of approved digital strategy across all the Company’s social media platforms.
- Accountable for developing content for all the Company’s social media accounts as well as ensuring content is reviewed and once approved disseminated in a timely manner.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience across all digital platforms
- Day to day management of Digital Agency to ensure compliance with Terms of Engagement / Scope of Work and successful achievement of Digital Communication objectives.
- Responsible for Oando’s social media profiles and engagement with audiences, across key digital platforms
- Responsible for developing and disseminating content for Executive Management.
- Support internal engagement efforts to convert Oando employees to brand ambassadors in the digital space.
- Ensure Oando employees are adequately armed to act as brand ambassadors in the digital space through internal education and awareness campaigns.
- Ensure staff are actively engaging with the intranet, website (when needed) and other digital communication platforms.
- With the support of the Digital Agency development, planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns, including web, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email, social media and display advertising.
- Monitoring peers (competitors and aspirational brands) and regulators in the digital space.
- Manage online communities across all social media channels (corporate and Executive Management
- Monthly tracking, analysis and reporting of Oando and Executive Management in the digital space.
- Develop and implement digital communication plan for key events that the Company and its Executives will be attending.
- Identify tactical opportunities in the market that tie in with our brand positioning and launch creative social media campaigns to leverage these tactical opportunities.
- Maintain a database of media contacts, online influencers and bloggers who we can align with to promote the Oando brand.
- Actively grow followership and engagement on all owned social media platforms.
- Through interactive digital campaigns encourage positive comments on social media platforms.
- Development and regular updating of a Digital dos and don’ts for the Company
- Development of RAG work plans for flawless execution of weekly tasks and monitoring of timelines to ensure deadlines are not missed.
- Support successful execution of online (i.e. webinars) and physical events.
- Support management of digital crisis.
Other duties as directed and required by the Company.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Extent to which brand values, story, initiatives and achievements are positively reinforced on external digital platforms.
- Growth in followership across all Company social media platforms.
- Growth in user engagement on all Company social media platforms.
- Improved public perception and dialogue on external digital platforms.
- Growth in internal social media followers and brand ambassadors.
- Quality and cost effectiveness of internal and external digital communications efforts implemented.
- Timeliness of deliverables.
- Effectiveness of partnerships with 3rd party Agencies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any subject, preferably in the Social Sciences, Administration or Humanities
- A good understanding of PR, internal communications, branding or events and sponsorship would be an advantage.
- Experienced in successfully executing digital/social media campaigns (singlehandedly or with the support of a Digital Agency).
- Conversant with various social media platforms specifically Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Strong knowledge of future digital trends.
- A proficient copywriter, comfortable with developing short and long form pieces.
- Experience using social media to cover live events would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of digital analytics
- Experience working with / using popular social media monitoring / tracking tools and popular social media management tools.
- Understanding of how influencing works and influencers in the digital space.
- Ability to successfully plan and execute events would be an advantage (online events such as webinars as well as physical events).
- Comfortable working cross functionally including supporting other team members within the Corporate Communications team (Internal Communications, Branding, Events & PR) to realize global objectives.
- A good understanding of tactics to boost Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ranking.
- Experience of successfully managing a diverse range of stakeholders would be an advantage.
- Experience of working on a B2B brand in the digital sphere.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of integrity.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.