Phillips Consulting Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Phillips Outsourcing Services.
Table of Contents
Business Development Executive
The BDS will be responsible for educating prospective and existing clients about our company’s products to increase sales, develop strong relationships with new clients, and maintain relationships clients
- Manage sales management process – pipeline, account planning, and proposal to meet the target
- Implement end-to-end sales strategies
- Ensure all customers are successfully on-boarded on time and within budget
- Prospect and pitch new business opportunities to meet sales target
- Research or market survey for new business opportunities, trend and strategies for sales growth to meet sales target
- Set up and monitor commercial activities to meet or deliver targets on sales budget, cost, volume and efficiency target/KPI
- Monitor and report the process across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Develop and maintain the customer relationship by excellently understanding the key customer or target audience to ensure their objectives are being met in order to retain business.
- Run commercial and trend analysis, scenario modelling and opportunity assessment leading to a commercial insight/recommendation/survey
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures in so far as applicable to all financial and non-financial transaction
- Lead and coordinate with related parties both internal and external to achieve the operation and sales target.
- Create an agreement document with the client.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of sales or marketing experience, online sale marketing would be an advantage, lead generates, account management, advertising agency background
- Experience in FMCG, Book Publishing, Stationary Sales, business development, trading, retail, distributor industry, and/or logistics is beneficial.
- Ability to feel comfortable in a high-intensity, KPI driven, sales environment.
- Good presentation, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: July 2, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.