Polaris Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria with more than 350 branches across the country. It also operates in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Angola was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Polaris Bank search for passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
Apply now for the latest job at Polaris Bank Limited.
Table of Contents
Performance Management Analyst
The ideal candidate may be an HR Generalist or HRBP, and is required to have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in end-to-end Performance Management processes, proficiency in MsExcel , strong critical thinking abilities, effective presentation skills, excellent communication and relationship-building capabilities, as well as expertise in stakeholder engagement.
- Ensuring timely review of KPIs to confirm alignment with team goal & business goals and update HRMS.
- Ensure data cleansing and validation on HRMS.
- Providing support to ensure employee appraisal profiles on the HRMS are without faults to ensure minimal appraisal complaints & errors after completion.
- Provide timely support for the performance appraisal period. Follow up with Managers and Departmental Head to complete the performance appraisal on time using the HRMS.
- Collation, development and manage employee(s) Performance Information.
- Collation, development and manage Talents & Culture team Performance Information.
- Support the implementation of procedures to enhance employee performance as per the company’s objectives.
- Support the implementation and monitoring of Performance Improvement Plans for relevant employees.
- Support the implementation/roll out plan for all Performance Development Reviews required across the business & associated time frames/action plan.
- Provide support in implementing appropriate metrics to measure, analyze, and report on the overall performance of the Identified Talents.
- Implement and maintain monitoring systems for all employee’s performance indicators, targets and standards.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- May be an HR Generalist or HRBP but MUST HAVE 3 – 5 years’ hands-on experience of end-to-end Performance Management process.
- MsExcel – Pivot tables, Complex formulas, Charts, Vlookups, Charts.
- Critical thinking.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- Stakeholder engagement.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.