PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
The PwC Professional focuses on five attributes: Whole leadership, Business acumen, Technical capabilities, Global acumen, and Relationships.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). See positions below:
Table of Contents
Risk & Quality Associate
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of Risk Managers, Ethics & Compliance, helping to manage risk and drive quality. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this Associate level include but are not limited to:
- Identify unmitigated or partially mitigated business risks, which can result in material financial, operational, regulatory, or reputational risks for the firm
- Collect and collate monthly data for Risk Appetite metrics and ensure adherence to the risk escalation guidelines for breach of limits.
- Track and monitor open actions related to incidents and risk issues requiring follow-up and resolution.
- Maintain all pertinent records relating to incident reporting through closure.
- Prepare risk reports (monthly, quarterly and annually) to Management and ad-hoc requests for risk data/information
- Monitor inherent risk profiles in the business and the control environments, and be innovative on risk mitigation and process improvement activities
- Carry out responsibility for assessing compliance with firm’s quality controls around client and engagement acceptance and continuance.
- Monitor/ internal control compliance with firm’s policy with respect to Information and Data Protection.
- Perform necessary controls / safeguards to mitigate risk exposures on Anti-Money Laundering subjects, Joint Business Relationship (JBR), Acceptance and Continuance checks, etcetera.
- Provide training support to staff members with navigating established risk management practices within the firm’s services.
- Perform periodic review and testing of all R&Q processes to monitor staff compliance with risk and independence requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Has strong multitasking, attention to details and organizational skills.
- Possesses the willingness to learn and embrace change and to adapt new work techniques
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites.
- A team player, with good self-management skills and an ability to take initiative.
Educational and Experience requirement:
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ work-related experience.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: February 15, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.