Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. Our irrepressible spirit and audacity to succeed where others have flinched or failed is at the core of our genetic make-up.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Job at Sahara Group.
Table of Contents
What you’ll do:
- Prepare Monthly / Quarterly Financials and Management Reports
- Manage the Annual Audit Cycle to ensure timely delivery of annual financial statements (separate and consolidated)
- Develop, Implement and Monitor Appropriate Financial Systems, procedures and internal controls to support the efficient and effective operation of the Finance Unit
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee Monthly and Annual Tax Returns and Filing (VAT, WHT, CGT, CIT and EDT)
- Periodically review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Lead financial meetings
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance / Accounting / Economics or Social Science discipline
- Must have 6-8 years relevant work experience within a similar role
- Master’s degree/MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional Accounting Certification (ACA/ ACCA) is compulsory
- Good understanding and application of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Excellent Managerial Skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with external parties
- Up to date knowledge of Key financial reporting standards
- Comprehensive Knowledge and Application of Nigerian Tax Laws
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong financial planning, organizational, and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.