Unilever Plc – We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Unilever Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Assistant Procurement Manager, Procurement Logistics
- Professional and competitive sourcing of products/services meeting the specified needs and working co-developing and implementing Logistics strategy in the West Africa market.
- To develop, implement and drive Unilever procurement strategies for the Logistics Category
- To assess, identify and select the appropriate supplier base that would meet the needs of the business
- To directly lead or co-ordinate large procurement projects as needed.
- To deliver cost savings based on sourcing strategies and compliance management.
- To continuously improve ways of working and optimize procurement activities.
- To handle complex and diverse customer, supplier or operational issues within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- To ensure the satisfaction of Unilever’s internal customers with the services provided by the procurement organization
- To lead the rationalization of suppliers, materials and services that meet Unilever’s business requirements
- To develop, coach and mentor resources within a high performing and motivated team responsible for interfacing with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- To support the collaboration with senior functional leaders to establish both short and long-term business objectives.
- To lead cross-functional initiatives and represent Unilever’s interests in the management of external strategic relationships.
- In the context of Partner to Win, to identify, develop and manage strategic business relationships to enable implementation of the Unilever growth strategy, revenue achievement and new product development initiatives
- To support Unilever Sustainable Living Plan in the procurement of materials and services.
- Passion for people: talent mastery, which includes spotting, fostering, encouraging, and retaining talent is non-negotiable.
- Regional Procurement Director and Manager
- Finance Business Partners
- Planning and Warehouse Managers
- Factory Managers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in Logistics Procurement
- Experiencing working with SAP is desirable
- Experience in Logistics (Road Transport is a plus)
- Storytelling, data visualising and presentation skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Professional To be Fluent in English
- Have passion for high performance and ability to drive business performance using insight to drive decision.
- Have strong process design and optimisation skills, being able to design and re-engineer core process flows with effective control.
- Have demonstrated stakeholders’ management skills to ensure maintaining great relation with people having impact and interest in your job
- have ability to clearly prioritise work for effective job delivery.
- Have effective communication skills enabling to produce creative, compelling content that engages the audience to make impact and influence
- Comfortable working in conditions of ambiguity and learning through change.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.