United Nigeria Airlines Services Ltd (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at United Nigeria Airlines.
Please read the job information carefully and apply before the deadline.
Table of Contents
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- He/she must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our products and services.
- Ultimately, He/She will help UNA meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Manage Airport sales
- Grow new business – Corporate account.
- Agency management.
- Generate new business e.g., Charter, Group bookings.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Develop new products and services – for special events and religious festivals.
- Develop and implement new business plans, processes and procedures.
- Prepare contracts and undertake negotiations
- Advertising, Campaign and promotion/activation
- Social media marketing
- Graphics and Content writing
- Video marketing
- Website page optimization
- Email marketing
- Conduct survey – Customer satisfaction index
- Any other tasks assigned by the Chief Commercial Officer
Job Attribute Required Skills
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc or HND in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a sales executive in the aviation industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Method of Application
Deadline: August 29, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.