Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations, however, enable its bank customers to offer consumers more choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Visa Incorporated Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Senior Manager - Solution Architect
- We are looking for Senior Manager within our Solutions Architecture team with varying levels of experience and background to join our progressive team.
- The candidate should be able to lead commercialization and technical solution engagements with Visa partners and clients, this role will be a member of the solutions architecture team that is responsible for driving the adoption and success of Visa Fintech partners to launch card programs, issuance of new cards and enabling relevant digital services This client/partner experience-oriented role will be a unique combination of solutioning, technology architecture, hands on technical support and client/partner facing relationship
- This role will require a deep working knowledge of payments API technology, card processing solutions and card operations. This is a full-time role based in Lagos, Nigeria and reports into Director, Digital Solutions, CEMEA.
- The candidate will direct the client and partners, technology and product teams on solution design and lead deep-dive sessions to define user flows, user experience and help partners with developing the frontend & backend infrastructure. In addition, he/she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to client engagement and documentation, employ moderation and facilitation skills, have a passion for payments, and have an ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The role will require leading complex solution discussions and will span multiple teams, projects, geographic locations, and time zones
- Visa is looking for self-starters that are thought leaders with a proven track-record of success in fast-paced payments technology environments with demanding timelines.
- This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Hands on experience in API development and integration
- Experience in designing solutions in payment services industry.
- Experience implementing and enabling technology solutions with Neo banks/Digital bank is preferred
- Experience of working and in-depth understanding of e2e payment processing solutions across the payment life cycle is preferred
- Must have prior experience managing and delivering across multi-functional teams
- Excellent Presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong cultural awareness and knowledge. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to express complex solutions in a simple way to business team and in technical details to technology teams.
- Experience with project and stakeholder management.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.