Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees.
We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Dell Nigeria.
- Help Dell Technologies customize solutions for customers with a role in our Solution Principals team.
- In this team, you will be required to capture the concerns of the customer, carryout analysis, design and development of service solutions to achieve customer desired outcomes, provide technical input and direction to the sales teams and assure compatibility of these solutions with customer systems, expectations and strategic business plans.
- Join us to achieve the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Services Presales Architect on our Professional Services Presales team in Nigeria and South Africa
What you’ll Achieve
- The Presales Architect defines the professional services components of Dell solutions to customers, carrying out the scope definition and costing for solution being proposed and covering presales activities such as information gathering through workshops and customer meetings, driving transformational conversations in a consultative way, in addition to other Go To Market initiatives such as presentations and roadshows for the purpose of creating demand.
- The Presales Architect assists the sales staff with the in positioning Dell’s services as an enabler to deliver outcomes for the Dell product offerings in alignment with customer needs and more specifically defining the Scope of Work and the associated activities and efforts and defining the value proposition required to support the sales of complex integrated solutions and advisory services
- Coordinate internal specialists, subcontractors and inter-departmental experts in solution design and scoping discussions.
- Support highly complex accounts and manage relationships with executive-level technical staff and decision-makers while enhancing existing and defining new approaches/methods to selling enterprise/client products and services.
- Verify roles and responsibilities required to support the account team in a sales pursuits.
- Provide counsel to account team members to ensure alignment on customer requirements and definition of systems integration requirements, and provide technical expertise to design and implement solutions using breadth of our products and services.
- Qualify highly complex sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process and funding.
- Presents the design and value of the proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management at a senior and/or executive level and be recognized as a thought leader in the industry.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in a services presales capacity, with expert understanding of Dell Technologies’ products and services portfolio – in particular in at least 2 of the areas of Data Centre Transformation, Cloud, Data, Analytics, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery.
- Used to working with customers in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges, with a proven ability to anticipate customer needs beyond existing scope of enterprise/client products and services.
- The candidate to be considered requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and an ability to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users / buyers.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.