Fadac Resources and Services provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Openings at Fadac Resources
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, and presentations
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager
- Ensure guests meetings with the manager are well taken care of
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc
- 1-3 years experience
- Must be based in VI, Ikoyi or close areas
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled in Ms Office Packages
- Strong time-management and skills
- Great problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good analytical skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness in handling confidential information
- Preferably female
- Prepare medications by reviewing prescription and dispense prescribed drugs according to regulatory requirements and guidelinesby the state board of pharmacy, and the drug enforcement agency
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements
- Verifying preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals
- Verifying order entries and charges
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of customers and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintain records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory
- Studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm)
- 2 to 3 years of Experience in working in a pharmacy retail store
- Analyzing Information
- Ability to effectively administer Medication
- Sound knowledge of FDA Health Regulations
- Attention to details
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferably Male.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Openings at Fadac Resources” should click the button below to apply.