Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelez International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company).
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box. Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee and drinking chocolate.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job recruitment at Cadbury Nigeria Plc – Mondelez International.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
You will be manager in a team responsible for the overall financial integrity and performance of a country, category, Supply Chain or FP&A. You will support the Senior Manager or Director in data collection to prepare business proposals, verify assumptions, check daily execution and support delivery of overall objectives and ensure the integrity and timeliness of reporting. You may also have a direct report or manage third party providers resources.
How you will contribute
- Manage and execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Strategic Plan and Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will own data collection and verify data integrity
- Ensure a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Help the senior manager and the business prepare critical financial data and insight that enable perspectives for business strategies and decisions
- Lead projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of Finance peers and drive our Finance talent agenda within the organization, with a focus on local FP&A pipeline
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent with minimum 7 years’ experience in Commercial finance
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work as a team player in a cross-functional / international environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of how different functions and levels interact to achieve objectives
- demonstrate ability to lead complexity and transform complex issues to understandable structures
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of self-management and time management. Proven drive for results
- Functional/ Technical Skills: SAP
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.