First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest job recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
- Acts in place of the Head, Information Systems Audit in his/her absence
- Participates in Risk Assessment sessions of Strategic Business Units and all Subsidiaries to identify IS related risks within business processes.
- Supervises technical infrastructure audit teams in the various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards.
- Develops and communicates audit Terms of Reference and participates in audit executions and reporting.
- Provides oversight of IT and IT audit functions for Six African and Two other Subsidiaries.
- Coordinates and manages the Data Analytics tool to ensure the departmental assurance function is Data-driven.
- Plans and coordinates the execution of Subsidiaries IT Operations Audit
- Drives Stakeholders Engagements with the Functional HODs and Country Heads of Six Subsidiaries and other subsidiaries.
- Coordinates and carries out ISO and other Standards audits in line with Regulatory Requirements for Head Office and other Subsidiaries.
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on-the-job coaching of team members.
- Plans and coordinates the execution of the audit of the bank’s Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure the bank recovers quickly in the event of disruption to the main production facilities.
- Carries out special investigation into technical infrastructure related breaches, system outages or attacks.
- Participates in IT Infrastructure Projects in line with IS Audit Project participation charter.
- Coordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of Technical Infrastructure team.
- Ensures the currency of Technical Infrastructure audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies.
- Coordinates Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Technical Infrastructure team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework.
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc in Computer Sciences or related disciplines.
- M.Sc. or MBA.
- Professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO etc.).
- Minimum experience – 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit/control /Information/ Cyber Security
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 2, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.