9mobile Nigeria is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile Nigeria has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushes the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job vacancies at 9mobile Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Manager Circuit Switch Core
Assist in the design, planning, and optimization of circuit switching components of EMTS’s core network, systems, and platforms.
- Provide input in translating EMTSbusiness plan and subscriber growth assumptions into requirements for the corenetwork circuit switching system.
- Review the unit/ team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Direct the timely provisioning of thecircuit switching network capacity for all the GSM elements, features, protocols etc.
- Provide useful inputs in defining thelocations for circuit switches and other network elements
- Design, plan and dimension circuitswitching network elements to ensure optimal use and deployment of resources
- Define and direct the requirement forcapacity planning and management of services on the Prepaid and IntelligentNetwork.
- Perform technical investigations intoareas related to circuit switching network design and performance, such as newtypes of hardware, new design methodologies, impact of new technologies (GPRS, EDGE).
- Coordinate the unit’s activities andensure compliance with the organisation’s operating policies, controls andprocedures.
- Manage inter-functional relations toensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance toward the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the Head, Core and VAS
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree from a recognized University
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years of work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Business Application Knowledge
- Telecommunications TechnologyFundamentals
- Telecommunications & Mobile NetworkStandards & Specifications
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Manager Commercial Roaming Operations & Partnerships
End-to-end management of 9mobile’s Commercial Roaming Operations and Partnerships towards ensuring a seamless roaming experience for 9mobile’s customers and to ensure that the roaming business is profitable to the organisation.
- Plan, negotiate, and launch of new strategic roaming relationships in line with business priorities.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to grow 9mobile’s inbound and outbound international roaming business such as Preferential Roaming Agreements (PRAs), and DIOTs, which give 9mobile a competitive edge in major travel destinations.
- Manage existing partnerships to ensure a seamless customer experience while roaming.
- Work with the products team to develop value propositions and periodic tactical interventions to grow the roaming customer base.
- Manage relationships with roaming support/ancillary service providers to minimize downtimes whilst optimizing service costs to 9mobile.
- Conduct monthly in-depth analysis of 9mobile’sglobal roaming offering to ensure overall profitability to the business.
- Deploy appropriate tools and techniques to mitigate fraud and to proactively identify and block leakages within the roaming ecosystem.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Overall stakeholder management to minimize dispute and to ensure business continuity and growth.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience of which 3 must have been with a mobile telecom operator.
- Prior experience in wholesale and carrier business and/or knowledge of the roaming environment is desirable.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good business acumen.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.