Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies.
The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job vacancy at Baker Hughes.
Would you like to be involved the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process?
Join our Materials and Production Planning Team:
- Our Oilfield Services & Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets and supporting facilities.
- Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best:
- You will be responsible for planning and scheduling of the materials required to execute the business.
- Working with the sales and commercial team, region personnel, AMO and supply chain to translate the demand (forecasts, sales orders, planned orders) across multiple time horizons into physical orders and ensures they are delivered to meet the customer requirements.
As a Sales & Operations Planning Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the region sales and operations to create the regional forecast (12-18 months) and global forecasts
- Working with the sales and operations team to convert the demand plans into physical orders. Understands business trends, opportunities and how they impact the demand forecast.
- Analyzing incoming demand, identifies order exceptions, misalignment with product rationalization strategy and opportunities to utilize existing inventory
- Planning and scheduling order timelines to be consistent with customer requirements while minimizing inventory and shipping costs
- Working with the Product Line/Sales/Service Delivery to prioritize deliver dates as needed (push outs, pull ins)
- Performing various material management analysis such as statistical material consumption and forecasts, aged inventory, aged purchase orders, in-transit material analysis, safety stock, etc.
- Implementing inventory stocking strategies
- Monitoring levels of safety stock, global and aging inventory and works with regions and manufacturing plants to address accordingly
- Working with the AMO organization to ensure spare parts and asset demands are captured
- Working to ensure new assets, repaired assets and spares are captured with the Sales & Operations Planning process
- Assisting in executing continuous improvement projects to maximize value.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.