Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
The Primary Responsibility of the Packaging Engineer is to improve the efficiency, safety and quality of the packaging Equipment (Small packs- Form and Fill Cubeline) in the finished product department by implementing proper maintenance processes. The Engineer manages project in the packaging department.
- Utilize predictive maintenance tools for vibration, ultrasonic, infrared, oil analysis, etc.
- Implement a reliability and preventative program in Packaging Station.
- Interpret data and recommend countermeasures.
- Improve the manufacturability of products and packaging equipment. Work with operations on continuous improvement of packaging lines and equipment. This is a hands-on engineering role.
- Troubleshoots and improves new and existing equipment. Partners with operations to gather data to identify root causes and solutions to production problems.
- Originate concepts for new and existing packaging equipment, including support equipment such as conveying, robotics, instrumentation, weight control, and quality systems. Manage and engineer approved projects through to completion. Projects will cover a diverse range both in scope and area.
- Effectively communicate ideas and concepts to peers, subordinates and leadership within the organization and across organizational lines.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Be proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent leadership capabilities.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- BSC/HND in Mechatronics
- 5 Years cognate Experience
- Strong Experience in both Electrical & Mechanical on Packing Lines will be an added advantage
- Fundamental Understanding of electrical design, control systems integration, electro-mechanical drive systems and safety.
- Demonstrable experience in Cube manufacturing organization is a MUST.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.