Kuda Bank is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Bank is recruiting for the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill the latest job vacancy at Kuda Bank.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Managing the holistic end to end Talent Acquisition process
- Building partnerships with senior stakeholders in order to find top talent in the market
- Creating the optimal sourcing strategy to deliver hiring KPI’s
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future organisational needs
- Leading fun, challenging Talent Acquisition special projects working with cross functional teams
- Pre-screening and creating candidate shortlists
- Negotiating and closing offers.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as a full-cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter – sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Proven track record of delivering results in a high-growth business with timelines and KPIs
- Excellent business acumen: you understand what the organization needs and how to provide solutions
- Experience designing creative sourcing and candidate pipeline strategies
- Excellent attentive listening skills and display high levels of empathy (essential)
- Passionate, resilient and possess a growth mindset
- Good experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Results and data driven approach
- Experience at a fast pace, hyper-growth start-up and/or agency (bonus)
- Leave days
- Medical aid
- Hybrid working environment – work from home 3 times per week
- Travel insurance
- Pension fund
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.