Wema Bank Plc is a commercial bank which offer offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services, and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
If you are among those that want to start a Career with Wema Bank Plc. The Bank is currently recruiting candidates to fill in the vacant position.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job vacancy at Wema Bank Plc.
1. Sales management:
- Execute branch sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team (RMO and MA) and carry out reviews on the previous day and jointly plan for the week ahead.
- Manages and maintains current business relationships and seek new accounts through sales.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
2. Risk management:
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures.
3. Financial management:
- Extract and analyse financial statements, cash flow forecasts and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessment.
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Analyze financial statements of new customer and evaluate all loan documents.
- Contributes to the growth of deposits, loans and overdrafts to increase profitability of the branch.
4. Customer service:
Delivers and maintains customer service standards at all times, for improved service delivery.
5. People management:
- Collaborate with peers in the branch to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Contribute to developing a positive and proactive Safety and Wellbeing culture including meeting all safety and wellbeing compliance requirements.
- Role model and live the Bank’s Values while adhering to all corporate HR policies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, or any other related field.
- 2-8 years of work experience in Commercial Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.