7up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favorite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest jobs at 7up Bottling Company.
Table of Contents
Finance Specialist - Fixed Asset and Insurance
- The Fixed Asset and Insurance Finance Specialist is responsible for the overall management of the company’s fixed asset and insurance accounting and reporting functions.
- You will have a pivotal role in optimising fixed asset utilisation, managing insurance risks, and contributing to the organisation’s financial growth.
- Preparation of Monthly Capex report and additions listing
- Review of month on month depreciation comparatives
- Review of monthly RPM disposals
- Preparation of quarterly PPE register
- Bi-annual impairment assessment of PPE
- Monthly reconciliation of sales proceeds on PPE disposal to actual disposals per register
- Review of insurance receivable versus amount received monthly
- Preparation of weekly insurance report for review
- Tracking and activation of insurance subscriptions
- Monitoring of accidents and liaising with affected regions and legal
- Liaising with insurance companies for insurance claims
- Periodic physical verification of Fixed assets at various location
- Ensure new assets are tagged
- Ensures compliance with SBC’s policies on asset disposal and recognition
- Coach and review work done by Fixed Asset and insurance officers.
- Review of CWIP aging and breakdown
- Liaise with project teams for status of planned/on-going projects
- Review and clearance for CWIP without CSR
- Review of LAD for correct classification (Service/projects)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 5-7 years experience in Finance with specialisation in fixed assets and finance.
- Possession of ICAN certification
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA
Transformation Analyst - Finance
- The role is focused on supporting the design, execution, and implementation of organizational change efforts.
- The ideal candidate will collaborate with stakeholders, workstream leads, and project teams to drive successful business transformation initiatives that align with our company’sgoals and values.
- Collaborate with work stream leads to design targeted change strategies.
- Identify impacts of changes on people, processes, policies, and structures.
- Align stakeholders and facilitate effective communication and feedback loops.
- Assist in the execution of change strategies, ensuring successful adoption.
- Provide coaching, support, and guidance for day-to-day change management activities.
- Monitor progress and adjust strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with project teams to support various workstreams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification
- 2 to 4 years of experience in management consulting and project management, leading multiple teams /workstreams
- Ability related to Data Analytics at both financial and operational fronts
- Working knowledge of business intelligence applications like Power BI, project management tools etc.
- A high degree of resourcefulness and ingenuity are required to develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity.
- Ability to delegate tasks and work under pressure to produce results.
- Ability to effectively design, gain alignment and successfully execute significant change initiatives from project start to finish.
- Excellent Presentation and Persuasive Inter Personnel Skills, Good Team Player
- Strategic mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Expertise (Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.