Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Table of Contents
User Research Specialist
- As User Experience Researcher will be responsible for providing key insight into our customers, our products and our competitors, to enable the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across our wide range of brands and give our customers the inspiration they need to make our products the household name in tech world.
- Your overriding responsibility will be to understand users’ or customers pain points and needs as they engage with our products and find ways to improve the quality of experience they have with our products.
- Familiar with mobile phone features and be good at user or consumer behavior studies
- Manage research projects from initial proposals to final deliverables
- Drive client satisfaction with problem-shooting proposals, value-added analyses and actionable insights.
- Develop in-depth understanding of users and summarize their preferences
- Build and foster strong relationships with key persons of both client organizations and in-house technical teams, in order to identify opportunities for expanding influence and driving attraction
- Contribute in developing advanced digital market research initiatives integrating conventional research methodologies with digital measurement techniques such as clickstream mining, social listening, ecommerce monitoring, advertisement tracking, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must reside in Lagos
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- 2 years of user research experience in technology companies/ research firms.
- Excellent communication, presentation, social and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences.
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeksï¼› seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Explore More Opportunities
- 2020 Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- APPLY: Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment at the Ogun State Government
- APPLY: 2020 Nationwide Recruitment at The Nigerian Navy
- Information Officer at the United Nations (UN)
- Demand Planner at Nestle Nigeria
- Principal Officer at The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Fresh Job at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Experienced Business Development Specialist (Digital Media and Technology)
- The business development executive will focus on content acquisition/partnership, client management, customer experience, industry research and insights, efficient campaign deployment and management, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
- Shall be responsible for identifying right Content partners locally, develop relationships with them, onboard them on Phoenix Browser, and manage expectations of clients.
- Shall on a daily basis access and analyze backend data to improve content performance. Executive will use data to help partners improve their content quality and output.
- Would be involved in activities such as training, research, publishing, and any other task that can improve the local content ecosystem. Shall provide such insight and make appropriate recommendations to the team.
- Source advertising campaigns from brands, agencies and clients seeking to advertising on the Phoenix browser platform and will from time to time provide performance data to such clients.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients – understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for business.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database
- (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Work with marketing team to identify, define, deploy, and measure impact of marketing activities and campaigns across key channels.
- Will provide support to the Head of Business Unit.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years of experience within digital, media, or technology industry.
- Ability to initiate and drive partnerships.
- Experience with content ecosystem and understanding of content business
- Understanding of platforms, data extractions, analysis and reporting. Strong analytic skills.
- Must be able to deploy campaigns when needed.
- Lead generation and prospect management
Candidate Requirements and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented and must be a problem solver.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Deadline: September 15, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org