First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, and the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, and Johannesburg are set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest jobs at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Table of Contents
Team Lead, Security Operations Audit
- Acts in place of the Head, Systems Audit (on issues related to Security Operations) in his/her absence
- Participates in conducting risk assessment of Strategic Business Units and Subsidiaries to identify IS related risks within business processes
- Ensures the currency of Technical Infrastructure audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Develops and communicates draft audit Terms of Reference and participates in formal audit meetings
- Supervises Security Operations audit teams in the various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards.
- Plans, coordinates and executes the audit of the Bank’s
- Cyber Security Programs
- Security configurations & Infrastructure and Security Operations Centre
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Security Standards and Frameworks
- Interfaces, web services and APIs
- Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing and Security Operations
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members.
- Reviews Vulnerability Assessment and penetration testing of the Banks network/Application/Database infrastructure
- Carries out special investigation into Security Operations related breaches, vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Coordinates the involvement of Security Operations audit teams in the performance of Standards audit
- Participates in Cybersecurity Operations projects in line with IS Audit Project participation charter.
- Co-ordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of Technical Infrastructure team.
- Ensures the currency of Security Operations audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Coordinating Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Security Operations team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.SC. Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- Professional certifications (CISA, SCCP, CCSA, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO etc. )
- Minimum experience – 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit/control /Information/ Cyber Security.
Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)
Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to direct the Bank’s environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) matters. Conduct due diligence, monitor credit portfolios, provide technical advice and reporting towards the actualization of the ESG goals.
- Design, develop, implement and monitor ESG plans, frameworks, projects and targets.
- Provide guidance and advisory to internal stakeholders on sustainability initiatives, impacts, risks and opportunities.
- Conduct due diligence, assess and advice on internal operations, business risks in all business areas.
- Review internal policies, procedures and standards to identify and close ESG performance gaps.
- Strategic partnership and liaison with external stakeholders – local and foreign.
- Monitor industry trends and advocate for change as appropriate.
- Develop and track checklists to guide credit processes for compliance.
- Coordinate actions and audits to drive compliance with regulatory requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An advanced degree (at least Masters or equivalent) in engineering, environmental management, environmental sciences or relevant field.
- 7- 10 years relevant experience in working with private sector firms especially in the finance sector and across industry sectors (including infrastructure, agribusiness, and/or manufacturing)
- Specialist knowledge of ESG issues including climate risk, responsible lending and investment; impact investing, ESG integration and implementation, sustainable and green finance, circular economy, corporate disclosure on environmental issues as well as the relevant standards and frameworks.
- Understanding of ESG ratings and performance parameters and the Nigerian Sustainability Banking Principles.
- ESG Analyst and ESG Investing Certifications are essential.
- Project Management or Business Analysis professional certification(s) gives an added advantage.
- Verbal and written business reporting and presentation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: July 17, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.