Growth Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Our consultants have deep industry experience and have worked in various roles as project managers, solutions architect, business analysts, product developers, strategy consultants and have over the years assisted global clients in delivering market changing solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- We are looking for an IT recruitment officer to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- The duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from maintaining our employee database to posting job ads and making calls/scheduling assessments to get qualified candidate that meet our clients requirements.
- To bean ideal candidate for this position, you should have a background in IT, Electrical electronics, Physics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in any Computer field (Minimum of 2:2) with at least 1 year experience.
- Graduates who have completed their NYSC program.
- Vast knowledge on IT
- Proven experience in technical roles.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills.
- Maintain an up to date record of all Receivables and Payables from MNOs, Clients and Vendors.
- Responsible for the preparing and maintaining all Company’s financial reports.
Role and Responsibilities
Operations and Management:
- Prepare and Reconcile Logs and Invoices with the MNOs.
- Maintain all statutory payments and receipts including WHT, Revenue Payments, Access fees etc.
- Prepare and Issue invoices to MNOs, Clients etc.
- Prepare and submit revenue reports to Clients, Content Providers etc.
- Prepare the Company’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports including Budget, Sales Report, Bank Transactions, Financial Statements, etc.
- Prepare the Company’s monthly budget including salary budget, monthly purchases etc.
- Disburse petty cash as needed keeping records of all expenses.
- Comply and maintain all federal, state and local government financial requirements including Tax Clearance, NSITF, Pension, ITF etc.
- Liaise with the Company’s Auditors to maintain an up to date yearly Audited Accounts and Tax Clearance.
- Document and file all processes relating to the role.
- Maintain and file both soft and hard copy of all accounting coupons, vouchers etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with other functional teams to meet client’s needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Keep abreast of new developments and trends of Government regulations and requirements in the Accounting field.
- Analyze and recommend financial options and actions to Management.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum working experience of 1 year preferably within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (2.1 minimum)
- Chartered Accountant preferable
- Knowledge of working with accounting software-QuickBooks.
- Research and Writing
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Resource Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great teamwork and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times.
Explore More Opportunities
- 2021 Recruitment at Oyo State Civil Service Commission
- Job Openings at Paystack
- Job Opening at The Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo
- Latest Recruitment at The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal Government of Nigeria State House
- 2021 Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- Latest Recruitment at the Borno State University
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Job Openings at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
Lead Network Engineer (CCIE CERT)
Our client requires an IT infrastructure senior specialist to work in the following:
- Diagnose and ascertain technology requirements; make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and systems
- Direct research and other analysis to support IT planning; direct research on potential technology solutions
- Develop business cases and undertake cost-benefit analyses to justify or support IT spending and initiatives.
- Oversee network planning, design and optimisation of existing infrastructure.
- Ensure performance standards for WAN, LAN Mast providers/vendors are met and adequate security is maintained across network infrastructures.
- Monitor overall network performance, analysis and review to ensure highly stable and predictable network.
- Ensure availability of links and network resources.
- Ensure network capacity management by leading the improvement of procedures and standards.
- Manage all aspects of the IT Department including the financial purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
- Manage the delivery or provision of a complete range of Information Technology Services covering networks, telecommunications, systems and devices, ERP etc
- Negotiate, administer and manage vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements with in conjunction with Procurement and other relevant business units.
- Implement IT projects and initiatives efficiently and effectively for best outcomes; approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Master’s advantageous.
At least 8 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in project management.
- Experience in IT and Business and systems Analysis and related disciplines;
- Experience in planning and managing Infrastructure based projects and services inclusive of demonstrated experience in Security solutions and technologies at or before deployment
- Strong experience working in a complex infrastructure environment
- Strong experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers, servers, Database, Backup, Storage, SAN Switch and networks
- Experience with emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization, Hadoop, Mongo DB and Unified communications
- Strong experience in network performance tuning, network design and implementation.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- specifically IT infrastructure and Solution environment
- Strong LAN experience.
- Hands on experience at Enterprise Architecture level
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
Functional Skills Development:
- Cisco Certified Inter network Expert(CCIE)
- Certified IS Security Practitioner(CISSP)
- COMTIAAdv Security Practitioner(CASP)
- ITIL Foundation
- Secure Development
- Lead Implementer –Cyber Resilience
- Certified Governance Enterprise
- ISO27001 Lead Implementation
- ISO27005 Risk management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners” should send their updated CV and Cover Letters, current (if any) and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using “IT Recruitment Officer” as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.