We can emphasize the topics most relevant to you and exclude those areas of less value. By designing our sessions in highly interactive forms and including practical real life examples, participants gain a truer understanding and appreciation of the material we are looking to impart.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the positions below;
- Prospective candidates will create customer awareness of companies’ products and services.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events. • Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc in any related field minimum of Lower credit.
- Not less than 1 year experience.
Vice Principal - Academics
- On behalf of our client we are seeking a self motivated and dynamic candidate for the position of Head of School to provide inspirational and motivational leadership, vision and direction across the school.
The candidates overiding responsibilities are to:
- The Vice Principal Academics is expected to provide strategic leadership regarding the proficient delivery of a Hybrid Curriculum.
- He/She would be responsible for the management and coordination of all academic policies and procedures of staff and learners.
- The VP Academics will lead ALL the operational aspects of the academic department, e.g:
- Coordinating the preparation of examination for all programmes involving assessment; to ensure current examination regulations and deadlines are adhered to.
- Must be extremely hands on with all staff: teachers, heads of departments regarding academic and administration for imparting quality teaching delivery to students.
- Responsible for Curriculum development: design, delivery and evaluation.
- Formulate strategies and policies related to academic performance and ensure its implementation and target achievements are met.
- Ensuring that the day to day operations of the School are effectively and efficiently coordinated together with the Head Of School.
- And Create and implement staff training sessions in conjunction with the Head Of School.
- Finally, the achievement of high academic pass rate through the monitoring of assessments, attendance, retention of students and academic certifications are key deliverables of the Academy.
Qualification and Requirement:
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Education
- A Post-graduate Degree / qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in an Approved Montessori School at Management level will be an added advantage
- The ability to understand the strategic vision and priorities of a day & boarding school and a thorough knowledge of all policies and legislation governing a mixedcurriculum.
- A sound and thorough knowledge of all the transformational issues and capacity building processes in education especially relating to Curriculum management delivery.
- Willingness to work beyond the call of duty to ensure all Academic standards are obtained and maintained.
- Computer skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Ms Excel, MS Access and MS Outlook).
Head of School / Principal
On behalf of our client we are seeking a self motivated and dynamic candidate for the position of Head of School to provide inspirational and motivational leadership, vision and direction across the school. The candidates overiding responsibilities are to:
- Work with the senior leadership team to deliver a broad, balanced, interconnected curriculum and co-curricular programme, supported by effective monitoring, analysis and feedback and rigorous staff development
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people within the school, establishing a culture in which students can flourish and thrive
- Develop innovative ways to engage parents, carers and external stake holders and build strong community and international links
- Ensure that the budget is efficiently and effectively managed.
- You will lead a highly committed team in which every member of staff cares.
- You will also be supported and challenged by a Governing Board that is open to fresh ideas and new ways in which the school can differentiate itself and stand out from the crowd.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Head of School/Principal takes primary responsibility for ensuring the smooth and effective running of all the day-to-day activities of Atlantic Hall School, as well as contributing to the successful strategic development of the school in the longer term.
Specifically, the Principal’s duties include the following:
- Managing all aspects of all school programmes – including the planning and delivery of all core-curriculum and extra-curricular activities
- Directing, monitoring and controlling both teachers and administrative staff.
- Ensuring that all school records are adequately kept
- Ensuring that teachers and ancillary staff carry out their duties effectively, establishing and maintaining excellent educational standards and ethics
- Organising regular meetings with teachers (and administrative staff as required)
- Organising regular professional development workshops for the teaching staff
- Ensuring that the school follows all the guidelines laid down by the Ministry of Education. This entails the carrying out of regular checks, and communication with relevant government offices
- Teaching as and when the need arises, and maintaining teaching standards in accordance with statutory and modern-day requirements
- Generating ideas for the general improvement of the school
- Making contacts with all relevant teachers’ organizations, national and international, for aid in kind or cash and in order to maintain high and internationally accepted standards in academics and in the school’s overall performance
- Handling all human resources issues, including those relating to employment, general discipline, staff complaints, staff dismissals etc, and making recommendations on the same to the Board
- Handling all student issues, including counselling, students’ complaints, disciplining of students as appropriate etc, and making recommendations on the same to the Board
- Keeping the Board well briefed on the progress and problems of the school and as required
- Keeping high standards in the repair and maintenance of school property and premises
- Ensuring that all necessary teaching resources are adequately stocked at all times
- Ensuring the smooth running of the school’s boarding houses.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Applicants should be well qualified both academically and professionally, and should have had at least five years’ successful experience in a senior leadership position, preferably as Head of School or as an ambitious Deputy Head of School, in aco-educational school.
- Applicants should have the creativity, drive and ambition to lead our school and an understanding of the qualities and standards required to take the school to the next level.
Explore More Opportunities
- Wema Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Nestle Foods Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- GTBank Entry Level Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria LNG Latest Job Recruitment
- 7UP Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- U.S. Consulate General is Recruiting
- ECOWAS Latest Job Recruitment
- UNDP Graduate Internship Programme 2022
- ECOWAS Latest Job Vacancies
- African Union is Recruiting
- Latest Recruitment at University of Ilorin
- READ: HOW TO GET A JOB IN 2022 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
- Westpaq Engineering Limited is looking for a dedicated Project Engineer to support a growing Oil and Gas Engineering/Contractor office. This position will support with planning, scheduling, resourcing, and managing technical activities, reviewing drawings, preparing material take-offs to ensure project/tender accuracy and quality.
- In addition to active projects, the Project Engineer will be responsible to support business development team for the engineering and technical disciplines of preparing tenders. The Project Engineer must ensure the technical integrity of all project deliverables, including technical reports with status and forecasting.
- The successful Project Engineer should have the ability to work with multiple discipline leaders to make sure the interfaces are reviewed and well established.
- Also, shall demonstrate clear understanding project management roles and attributions and supervision skills. You should also have excellent organizational, time management, leadership skills and a sense of urgency to exceed expectations.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects or tenders.
- Developing the budgets, schedules, plans for a project or tender and reporting on the status.
- Daily, Weekly and/or Monthly meeting participation and presentation for all projects.
- Cooperating and communicating with the project manager, logistics personnel, safety personnel and engineers to create more efficient project interfaces.
- Ability to read and understand structural drawings, isometrics, piping plans, P&IDs, PFDs, Electrical Diagrams, Manufacturer documents, etc..
- Developing scope of work and associated list of technical documents
- Elaborate material take-offs for all disciplines
- Facilitate and interface with procurement group on procurement technical issues and inquiries;
- Developing or compiling specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Assesses the competence, capabilities, resources, and financial status of vendors or subcontractors.
- Monitor and report on the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
Qualification and Requirement:
- A Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 5 or more years in engineering, construction and project planning experience in an engineer role.
- Experience in developing and updating project schedules in MS Project or Primavera P6
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
Method of Application
Deadline: May 16, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.