Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consult
Table of Contents
Catering managers generally oversee all processes and activities that lead up to the delivery of food services to meet the needs and requirements of customers while working within a budget and ensuring they comply with all hygiene requirements within the food industry. They are responsible for running the day-to-day operations of catering.
- Liaise with chefs to plan menus for restaurants or for catering events
- Oversee the procurement and management of food items required for the restaurant
- Supervise staff operations to ensure compliance with set standards of quality and service
- Plan, prepare and manage financial budgets to meet set targets
- Designate and manage staff job territory and work shift according to the respective employee’s history and potential
- Ensure adherence to company health, safety, and hygiene policies when carrying out job operations
- Monitor and manage inventory to ensure stock is available when required
- Maintain accurate records of financial accounts, transactions, and other relevant administrative information
- Develop and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets and expectations
- Motivate catering and waiting staff to improve general job performance and returns generated
- Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist in meeting their needs
- Conduct surveys to determine the public perception and image of their company/services
- Maintain contact with customers to obtain client feedback on the quality of service received
- Oversee the timely disbursement of employee wages/salary
- Supervise and manage catering operations for an event to ensure the adequate provision of food and other edible items
- Carry out research to identify changes in consumer taste requirements and menus.
- Help resolve arising client complaints or staff issues to ensure a calm work environment and a satisfied customer base.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Hotel or similar role
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to plan daily production and cut down wastage.
- Ability to plan targets for the team in line with the company’s target.
- Must ensure workers meet set time and they are well motivated.
- Honesty is very important.
- Understanding of food hygiene (including hazard analysis and critical control points) and food preparation
- Hands-on experience with creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer service attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to work during weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Strong leadership and motivational skills including the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff.
- Financial, budgeting and stock-taking skills
_______________ More Opportunities
_______________ Article Continues Below
Bakery Supervisor supervises baking staff and ensures that all bakery operations run smoothly. They take inventory of baking supplies, resolve customer complaints, and address poor staff performance.
- Ensuring that the bakery is adequately stocked with quality baking ingredients and supplies.
- Ensuring that baking tools, utensils, and equipment are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Developing and implementing advertising and marketing strategies to attract new customers.
- Creating suitable work schedules for staff members.
- Appraising staff performance and carrying out the necessary disciplinary measures to address poor performance.
- Training staff to produce high-quality bakery items while following proper food handling procedures.
- Strategically arranging bakery items in display cases to encourage customer purchases.
- Inspecting bakery items to ensure that established standards on quality, uniformity, and aesthetic appeal are met.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience supervising a bakery with at least 5 years in baking.
- Must reside in Lekki or its environs
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of different baking and cooking techniques.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management skills.·
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to monitor in detail everything done in the kitchen and sales department.
- Honestly is important
- Ability to help the company cut down of expenses and waste
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consult” should click the button below to apply.
Deadline: August 26, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org