Palladium Group is a privately owned real estate company. Its core businesses are Portfolio and Development investments.
Palladium Group covers all facets of real estate, from urban and architectural design to ownership, development, asset and property management, as well as maintenance of single assets and portfolios.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested candidate for Recruitment at Jobs at Palladium Group
Data.FI Nigeria Infographics and Communications Specialist - Consultant
- Palladium is seeking an Infographics and Communications specialist to support the USAID Strategic Information (SI) Team and service delivery implementing partners (IPs) in the COVID-19 response .
- The Infographics and Communications Consultant will be responsible for developing quality and visually appealing presentations, content management, communication materials for the COVID-19 response through graphic design and web optimization solutions.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
- The Infographics and Communications will work closely with USAID-supported states’ teams and report to the Data Analytics and Use Team Lead.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop infographics using supplied data to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations for all USAID-supported states in the COVID-19 response;
- Deliver creative infographics and technical solutions for print, electronic and animated presentations.
- Deliver high-quality photographs and videos, maps, charts, information graphics and branding to support project documents on COVID-19 response.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design decisions to Data.FI project team
- Develop the visual design taking into consideration typography, iconography, layout and brand identity
- Conceptualize and execute creative graphic design and layout for research, presentations and COVID-19 communiques to Stakeholders
- Disseminate information for upcoming activities and events related to COVID-19 response
- Develop Web content, and familiarity with web analytics
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Must possess knowledge of graphic design software and tools including Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint
- 2-3+ years of experience in professional commercial design
- Experience work in a health sector will be an added advantage
- Must have a strategic understanding of marketing/communication/social media campaigns in order to recommend and incorporate visual communications. Adaptive design eye, attention to detail, creative thinking skills, and a strong sense of concept development.
- Ability to handle concurrent projects and multi-task.
- A portfolio of past works is required.
Data.FI Nigeria Data Analyst Consultant
- Palladium is seeking a Consultant Data Analyst to support the USAID Strategic Information (SI) Team and service delivery implementing partners (IPs) in the COVID-19 response.
- The Data Analyst will provide in-depth analysis of COVID-19 data, triangulate data from secondary sources and provide analytics support to Emergency Operation Centers/Situation rooms across 8 USAID supported states.
- The overall aim of the Data.FI data use strategy is to both generate further demand for data and improve decision making process by stakeholders.
- The Consultant will report to the Senior Regional Data Use and Analytics Advisor.
- Provide technical support to Strategic information officers in the field; coordinate analytics related to COVID-19 for dissemination in the 8 states
- In-depth analysis of COVID-19 response data for all the USAID-supported facilities
- Conduct data mining on COVID-19 response through web-scrapping and access of secondary data sources to conduct a data triangulation for advance analysis on COVID-19 response i.e. predictive analysis on positive and negative factors affecting spread of the data
- Daily updates and analysis provided to all states and USAID Mission to be able to measure results and eventual impact of investments towards COVID-19 response
- Working with senior leaders on impactful messaging products for high-level discussions.
- Support data extraction, aggregation and triangulation from different data sources and creating a data repository for COVID-19 data
- Support conduct of regular analyses and reviews of National and State level performance on COVID-19 output and outcome indicators
- Support development of data visualization and compiling of user requirements; clarify and document data analysis and reporting needs.
- Support guidance and insight on data visualization options for dashboard design.
- Support documentation, reporting requirements as necessitated by the COVID-19 response.
- Working with the infographics specialist and GIS expert to produce timely analytical products for dissemination at both the national and State levels
- Support ad hoc analysis as requested during the COVID-19 response period
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Health Informatics, Computer Science, Monitoring and Evaluation or a related field
- Advanced data analysis skills and proficiency in at least one statistical or GIS software packages such Stata, SPSS, Epi, QGIS and so on
- At least 3- 5 years proven work experience in data analysis, data mining, BI (Tableau, Power BI and other tools) and Analytics development or other related analytical projects with recent proven experience developing data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting. Proficient in development of infographics and packaging of information products
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for “Jobs at Palladium Group” Should click the Button below to apply
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org